Hey Girl just thought I share a quick 10 minute video on how to clean out your closet.
Well it’s actually 11 minutes long but I recommend you start at marker 1:10…But I went ahead and wrote out the 9 tips she mentioned just in case you are not so inclined to view it today…nice video by the way. Here they are:
1. anything that’s worn out
2. doesn’t fit well, not flattering
3. doesn’t fit at all (we all have a secret stash of size 6 in our closet) shhhhh
4. Keep only pieces that you love…(or does it bring me joy?) lol
5. Would you buy this piece again? than keep
6. Can I wear this piece or style it in 3 different ways?
7. Display your accessories, so as to quickly accessorize an outfit, out of sight out of mind…display your jewelry…this is a hard one for some of us that have limited space
8. Organize by type & color
9. Make yourself a shopping list of pieces you might be missing so as not to shop impulsively, but shop with value in mind.
That’s it for today…see you tomorrow at the Vogue.
Remember to reduce, reuse & recycle, Vintage Vogue helping the Earth one garment at a time.
Leave a Reply